You must be using lot of backup tools to take backups from your PC.. Or some people even use their email to backup your files….Today i will show you a new way to backup your files to your email id without wasting much time….There is a free tool available to do this.‘Backup to Email’.
This is incredibly intuitive and has some cool features like,
* Right click files and backup to email.
* Right click folders they are zipped and backuped.
* Allow zip before send.
* Run custom command before send.
* Change subject prefix.
* SSL SMTP connection and non ssl.
* Configurable SMTP server.
* Scheduler in crontab notation so you can schedule backups.
* Ask for target email before every backup (by default not asking).
Bonus tip : Setup email filters to automatically steer all your backups into a folder so it does not clog up your inbox.
So guys….Start taking backups using this cool tool and save your time and DATA…. 😎